Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I seem to have forgotten.

It's a little annoying when I'm out and about and I think "Oh! I want to blog about that" and then I sit here staring at my computer screen with nothing to type. I am sure it was something good and it will come to me later as I'm sitting on the couch watching So You Think You Can Dance.

Paul is finally on his way home from work. It's 5:15pm and it's been another long day. This week has been torture. I feel so bad for Paul and all of the hours he has put in. It makes me feel guilty that I get mad that he's working so much. I know I shouldn't be mad, but I am. He worked Saturday, Sunday and then Monday didn't get off until 5, yesterday didn't get off until 630!! 12 hour days are not what he should be working. But, I guess if he's gotta get the job done then he's gotta work. I should just shut up and be thankful that he has a job. One that allows me to stay home!! Ok, I'm done venting about that.

Joey has been quiet this week. I can't quite put my finger on it. I'm guessing maybe it's because he's getting a little nervous about starting the 5th grade on Monday? Maybe. I'm going to miss him when he goes back to school, but on the other hand I am happy he is. He seems to be getting bored with swimming everyday and watching movies, playing video games and whatever else him and I decide to do with our day. At least going to school will allow him to make some new friends (since the ones he made in 4th grade moved away) and get some education!!

Well, I still can't remember what I wanted to write about. Oh well, next time I think of it I'll write it down so I can blog about it tomorrow. Time to cook dinner and get ready for another monsoon tonight. So exciting. I hope this one brings lots of thunder & lightning! It always makes me smile...



Oh yes, can't forget....one last thing. Here is my photo for today...

No comments: