Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Waiting for my coffee to brew.

Hard to believe the week is almost half over. Joey is on day 3 of 5th grade and so far so good. He has been saying "I don't wanna go to school" each day but I think it's just because he doesn't want summer to be over. He comes home every day with a smile on his face, so I know it can't be THAT bad! Besides, it's 5th grade!! He has been feeling better, I'm sure the MiraLax is partly responsible for that. I am really wishing I didn't have to clean his bathroom right about now!

Jeanne is here this week. It has been so wonderful seeing her! It's been 5 years! She looks great and it sounds like her and her husband are still really happy. Monday night we stayed up late chatting and then I went and had lunch with her yesterday. I wish I could see her more, but she's here for work, so her days are occupied by classes. It's so refreshing to see a friend. I talk to her all the time in email but it's just not the same. Talking in person is so much more therapuetic! We were so close earlier in our lives.

It was hot yesterday. It was the first time that I actually felt pretty hot. Normally when it is above 100, around 110 or so, it all feels the same and just feels warm. THIS>>>>>
was pretty freaking warm! I had to put gas in my car and while sitting there waiting, I was amazed at what the air felt like. I felt as though I was standing in an oven, or in front of blow dryer. Normally when it's that hot, I guess I don't notice it because I'm in the pool or inside my house. I've heard a rumor that this is the hottest July on record for Arizona. I'm not complaining about it. Honestly I love it. It only lasts for a few days, the heat itself for a few weeks. The rest of the year is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

I'm rambling. I don't have much to say today. I haven't been feeling myself. I am not sure what it is, but I have a pretty good idea. I've been tired, a little down, have lost a lot of my motivation. I think I just need to get back into my routine of working out 5 days a week instead of just "here & there". Speaking of, I set myself a date with the elliptical at 9am....time to go sweat and hopefully boost my mood! Can't wait to see Jeanne again tonight...

No comments: