Friday, June 11, 2010

My husband & son are my world

I have been looking forward to writing and not getting critiqued all week. Homework has gotten the best of me and I now realize why not everyone has a college degree. It's not easy. I love my classes. They have been great so far, it's just a lot of work. I'm starting to get frustrated in math, as some things aren't making sense. Since I'm such a critical thinker, I constantly ask the question, "why?". Of course Paul tells me, "Just because, that's why. It's math, just learn it and move on." I'm having a hard time accepting that.

I don't know what I would do without him and Joey in my life. They have been my support and strength for the past couple of days. I love them more than I can ever express to them.

Enough about that. This week has gone by super fast and I don't even know where to begin. Saturday night was a blast with our new friends and I think I really do love the sport of arena football! It was so exciting throughout the whole game and the best part was the team we were rooting for (which would be the Rattlers), WON! I can't wait to go to another game. On Wednesday Joey and I went to the movies to see "Killers". It was so cute, not to mention had two of my favorite handsome male actors in it. Ashton Kutcher and Tom Selleck. I'm sure Joey would have rather seen Shrek, but Killers was better than Letters to Juliet right?

I'm no longer blonde. Well, sort of. For the last year and a half my hairdresser has been doing my hair blonde, per my request. This last time I had it done, (in April) I loved it, but have developed a feeling for change. When she first started doing my hair in December 2008, it was pretty dark with just some blonde highlights throughout the top. I loved how it was then and after looking at some old photos decided to go back to that...She came over and did it yesterday and I absolutely LOVE it!

My fingers hurt. From typing and it's time to jump in the pool......

No comments: