Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's official.

With all of my hopeful thinking about NOT getting a headache from lack of caffeine... the headache has finally arrived, unwanted. Since today was day seven of my "get rid of caffeine" challenge I changed my measurements to 1/4 caff to 3/4 decaf. I'm paying for it now. I'm going to stay strong though and just power through the headache... I have to.

I've been working on math most of the day. I am just a few assignments away from being done with this class. My final will be next Thursday and I think I'm going to do pretty well on it. Luckily, the instructor is allowing us to have a 3x5 card with whatever formulas we want to have on it. That is going to help me tremendously, because I have definitely learned a lot of material in the past 6 weeks.

It really amazes me what the little things can mean in our lives, whether it's your child looking up at you and saying "I love you, Mom" or your husband tracing your face as he kisses you before work. I am truly blessed and happier now than I have ever been. My family is amazing and I am so happy that I found the love I did. I'm a lucky girl :)

Don't forget to Vote for me!!!

No comments: