Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Head Hurts

It aches. I want to go home. Only 1 more hour to go and I will be released and on my way to my nice cozy bed. Tonight at work has been terribly slow. I am looking forward to switching to swing shift and getting off at 2am....I'm done with the 2am-6am slump. I want to be at home with my hubby, cuddled up to him so nice and warm!

I think I'm getting sick. I think Joey is getting sick. He told me he had a headache when I put him to bed tonight and when I picked him up from school he said he had a sore throat.....I now have had a horrible headache since 4pm yesterday.....can't shake it. Usually if it's just a "headache" it goes away, not this one. My neck aches, my back aches and my brain aches....

I've decided not to apply with the agency I was looking at. I was watching an episode of "Cops" yesterday and sitting on the couch with my little one....I decided I am where I need to be, in the safety of a building with no bloody subjects to touch, no puke in the back of my veh, not running around searching for a subj with a gun and more importantly when it's raining, I am INSIDE!!! I'll touch more on that one later....

For now....I'm done. It's almost 5am and my shift is almost over. I dont even have the engery to write. ...

No comments: