Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Whirlwind of a week!

This past week is almost a bit of a blurrrrrr... but it's been an amazing blur. I've been working out every day since I was relieved from pelvic rest and it's amazing what it's done for my moods! I feel like a much better person and am feeling so healthy. I'm getting a big sore in the evenings, from carrying around the extra weight out front, but all in all, I feel fabulous!

It's hard to believe that my 31st birthday came and went. It didn't even really feel like a birthday this year, just another day. Although, I did get flowers from my honey and also from my friend April.

 


The cards that both of my boys gave to me were also very sweet along with those that I received on Valentine's Day yesterday. I am truly thankful and blessed that I have such wonderful men in my life. Even though I may bitch and complain about Paul's attitude sometimes or his cranky mood swings, I love him with all of my heart and am so happy to be married to my best friend.

Aside from celebrating my birthday, another winning game from Joey's football team and spending some time with our neighbors, I was able to relax a little this weekend and it felt wonderful.  We were also able to find a new mattress/box spring set for our guest room. We've had a full size bed in there for the past 2 1/2 years but after sleeping in a full size bed at my parents house, we learned that we should probably upgrade the guest bed to a queen. Especially knowing that our parents will be visiting more when the baby arrives. We want them to be comfortable! I put the full size bed on Craigslist and sold it in a day!

I am happy. So very happy.

No comments: