Friday, July 24, 2009

It's the weekend.

Well.....it's Friday and I'm so happy it is! This has been a long week for me. Not exactly sure why, but it has. I've been extremely exhausted and just can't seem to catch up on sleep. It seems I dream all night long and can only stay asleep for 2- 2 1/2 hrs. What's up with that? Why? Is it stress? I shouldn't have anything to stress about! I'm healthy, happy and loved....

I'm hoping for another storm tonight. The sky does look rather gloomy out there. I'd love to play with my camera some more and get some great storm shots. It's almost as if it's becoming my new hobby. The boys play their video games and I play with my camera, works for me! :)

I was on TV last night. Channel 3 evening news at 9. It was lame, I was lame and sounded like a total blonde bimbo! Who says "Oh yeah, we are affected by the road being closed, we have to go around! Geez, like OMG, our life is ruined because we have to take a left instead of a right!" COME ON! It's ok, I'm sure there are people out there who watched and laughed...I know I always point and laugh at silly nosey neighbors who are the news talking about an incident in their neighborhood! HA!

Took Joey to the movies today. We stocked up on candy at Fry's and then got our traditional movie theater popcorn. It was delicious. Minus the gross cheddar cheese "stuff" i put on mine, blech, should have stuck with the Kettle Corn stuff Joey put on his. Much yummier! The movie was it's normal kid flick type. It was funny, but I was ready for it to be over. I would have been
happy renting it and watching on the comfort of my couch, but I did it for Joey.

Not much else to say...not sure if I'll write this weekend. Not even sure what we are doing.
Hmmmm...Here's a picture, nothing special, nothing fancy. Took it with my camera on my phone actually...

No comments: