Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summertime!


Wow, I haven't really been using this thing they call a "blog" however I think about it every day. I really need to start writing again, it used to be my passion. I feel I have lost it. What is a better time to start again than now?

Just got back from a weekend of camping. 4 days and 4 nights in the woods with good company, campfires, dirtbikes, hiking and food. It was great....until Al got sick. We were staying with Al & Sara in their toy hauler and Al came down with a cold on Saturday. He kept saying that it was allergies and he was coughing all over all of us...we knew it wasn't allergies. What do you know? Joey and Paul are both sick now...go figure.

I have 7 weekdays left with Joey before he starts the 5th grade. I can't believe it! I remember being in the 5th grade like it was yesterday. I remember feeling so grown up and it was about the time I had my first "boyfriend" which my dad called a "walk about". (I guess it was because we would walk around school holding hands). I am happy Joe's not into girls, yet. I hope it stays that way. I like that he is into dirtbikes for now....

I am making a promise to myself that I am going to start writing again. Or do I call it "blogging". I just need to learn to use this site and figure out how to post pictures throughout my blog. Maybe my trusty sidekick Stacie can help me when she comes over tonight....

~Ne

No comments: