Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Angels.

Everyone has their demons. Everyone has their Angels. We may not always know who or what they are but they are with us, always. I have spent the last 5 years trying to find myself, figure out what makes me tick. Why? I'm not sure. Most people go through the days not even caring. I do. I always have. What makes us who we are? Is the experiences that we go through? The choices we make? Everything we do in life is driven by something. Desire. Emotions. Weakness. Feelings. Anger. We have to take our actions seriously and know that EVERYTHING has a consequence.
I don't know if I will ever find out what makes me do the things that I do, or makes me feel the way I feel. I don't even know if I want to know... I want to just keep living my life doing things that make me smile. We only get one life and I don't want to mess it up. Why should I deprive myself of the things that drive me to be a better person? I know who my angel is... and better yet, I know how to talk to him.

No comments: