Monday, July 8, 2013

Sun, Sand & Waves

Vacation.

We needed it.



So we went. 

To Newport Beach, CA. 





We swam and laid by the pool. 





Travis saw the ocean for the first time... 






...and loved it. 





I enjoyed my beach time, and my beach hair. 





And Travis napped, very little. 





I did cartwheels in the sand... 





And stood with my feet in the sand. 





We jumped for joy... 





And did some yoga... 






































Made lots of good memories with family and friends. 





I never thought I'd ever move back to California.... but someday, I just might. I loved the area and will definitely be returning in the near future. 

We had so much fun hanging out at the pool, drinking Margaritas at Fred's in Huntington and being silly on the beach. 

It was by far the best family vacation we have been on yet! 









No comments: