Thursday, May 27, 2010

Absent.

I haven't felt like writing much this week. Maybe it's the anticipation that I will be writing a lot over the next four weeks? My English class starts on June 1 and it only goes until July 1. I believe it says there will be 4 or more papers due comprising 4000 words or more? Fun! Not only will I have that, but also my Algebra class and Psychology 101. I've been reading through my books already and I'm getting really antsy and excited for it all to start.

The weather is beautiful. I still don't have the AC on. Yes, it gets up to about 85 in the house, but it's 78 by morning. We can manage, just don't sleep with any clothes on and it's comfortable. Joey only has 3 days of school left. I can't believe my little angel is going to be a 6th grader, so soon.... where has time gone?

I've intensified my workouts this week and I am noticing a difference. I have so much more energy, but my muscles are more sore. I'm also so HUNGRY! I thought that my protein shakes would help, but my goodness today, I just can't satisfy my hunger.

See, I said I don't feel like writing and I don't. This blog was almost a waste of a post? Nah....

No comments: