Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Living life

Goals in life never get accomplished by talking about them, thinking about them or even dreaming about them. Get out there and do what you love, be who you are and live with no regrets. What's the worst that could happen? You can't live life in fear of rejection, being let down or not winning. Simply applying yourself to something has already made you a winner.

Get out there and life life! Choose to be positive and make healthy choices! I have learned so much by living under these rules. It's definitely paying off in life and love.

Be patient with your loved ones, stand your ground with your friends and don't use words that hurt. I read this quote today and I'm not sure who wrote it or where it came from, but it is so true : "A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are." My friends are my support and I turn to them when I need to. I'm so thankful to have them in my life. I choose who I want in my life and so far I've made good choices!

I'm so excited for new things on the horizon, I can't wait to share them!

No comments: