Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sweaty, Out of Breath Type of Cardio


For a little over a year now I have been doing higher intensity training. Years ago, when I didn't know better, I'd go to the gym and get on the elliptical for forty-five minutes to an hour, set on the same level. Thinking that's all I needed. Of course, I was twenty-five and my metabolism was much different.

A few years ago when I was just getting started on my fitness path, starting my day with fasted cardio and adding in ninety days of P90X, I still had no idea that the forty-five minutes to an hour on my elliptical wasn't doing the same as what I've been doing for the last year.

Every day, I am learning so much more about fitness, nutrition, and exercise and I'm applying it all in the gym and at home. I am hoping to someday turn my love for fitness and nutrition in to something more, but for now, I'll just stick to sharing some of my workouts and blogging my thoughts...

This was the cardio I did yesterday, and it kicked my booty!!! Sweating, out of breath kicked my booty. Try it and tell me how YOU feel after!

xo

No comments: