Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rambling.

Haven't had much to say. Well, actually, that's a lie. I have had TONS to say but just didn't have the energy to sit at my computer and type it all for the world to see.

I've been busy the last few days. Trying to get into some sort of "groove" for while the boys are gone at work and school. I'm excited because next week Joey starts a Science class after school on Tuesdays for an hour. It will last for 8 weeks. The following week on Thursdays, he is starting a Hip Hop dance class! That will last for 6 weeks. I'm hoping it all will help him crawl out of his shell again and really get into after school activities. He doesn't start soccer again until Sept 12. That seems so far away but I know it will be here before I know it!

That's all I got for now. Gonna finish listening to my fav band (Maroon 5) while I finish transferring songs to my new external hard drive....



No comments: